Welcome to Wallwork Cast Alloys
Wallwork Cast Alloys offers a range of high quality heat resistant Nickel and Chromium (Ni/Cr) castings, mainly for use in the heat treatment, glass manufacturing, Cement and petro-chemical industries.
The foundry provides short delivery times at competitive prices, making excessive stocks of castings a thing of the past, and we believe we're in an unprecedented position to understand the requirements and use of heat treatment castings.
Heat resistant castings can be manufactured from patterns, drawings or our in house AutoCAD or SolidworksTM design and pattern making service. We keep extensive stocks of patterns for major furnace manufactures and our customers.
The Wallwork Group started casting Ni/Cr alloys in 1986 to supply our parent company with heat resistant castings for jigs and furnace spares, and is backed by more than 150 years association between the Wallwork name and the foundry industry.
The Company delivers a complete service which can include:
- Recycling on a buy-back basis for used/scrap castings [Nickel-Chromium only].
- In house design & pattern making service, including modification of existing castings.
- A rapid response service for emergency replacement castings.
- Prompt, reliable delivery and collection in most areas.
- Free cataloguing and storage of patterns.