Welcome to the Wallwork Group customer portal
To access the portal, please click the following link - https://portal.wallworkht.com/
Wallwork Group Customer Portal User Guide
Welcome to the Customer Portal User Guide. This document is a functional reference on how to use the Customer Portal. Features available on the Customer Portal include.
- Book a collection with Wallwork transport.
- View real-time progress of your Orders
- View real-time accounts ledger entries.
- Request a copy pdf sales document.
1.1 Web Portal Activation
In order to register for the customer portal, you will need to contact a member of staff, to register an activation for the portal. Upon setting up the account, you will receive an email from the address firstname.lastname@example.org, as per below. As this is an automated process, there is the small possibility email scanning software will classify this as junk, therefore please check your mailbox.
On receiving the portal activation email, please click the link and you will be transferred to the login portal page, as per below and required to create a new password. Once a password has been established, click ‘Set Password’ and you will be redirected to the portal home screen. You are now an active WHT Portal user.
If you have forgotten your password, click ‘Forgot Password’ on the login screen. This will send you a new email very similar to the original activation email. With a new activation link to update your password. The same will happen if you want to ‘change password’.
1.2 Web Portal Activation
To access the portal, you can use one of the following channels:
- Via the group website https://www.wallworkht.co.uk/content/customer-portal/
- Via the direct URL: https://portal.wallworkht.com/login (As highlighted in RED below)
To log out of the portal, simply click your name in the top right hand corner of the home screen then select sign out.
2.0 Homepage Overview
The Wallwork customer portal home page is clear, simple and easy to understand. There are 3 options for you to choose from:
- Book a collection (transport request)
- View Jobs (past and present)
- View ledger (finance)
When you click on any of these options, the page will navigate to the chosen section.
**Please note - If your account is on hold, due to overdue invoices, your home screen will display a red notification bar, outlining the account is currently on hold, as per below. Should this happen, please contact accounts on the number specified**
3.0 Book A Collection
Once you have selected ‘Book a collection’ a new page will open. This is where you enter your details for a collection, as per below:
When you click on the first box ‘Select Collection Address’, a menu of all your addresses will drop down. Select the address you require a collection from. If you only have 1 address we collect from/deliver too this will automatically populated.
‘Select Collection Date’ - On clicking the drop down box, our current records will autopopulate when we are next delivering within the specified area. Select the date required and the data will now be populated and you will return back to the collection home screen.
The other 2 boxes ‘Your Reference and Comment’ are optional, however could provide supplementary information, such as purchase order number, gross weight collecting/No. of pallets/dimensions of items, working hours on a certain day or the responsible sales person. Therefore any information that you think well help us collect from yourselves smoothly. ______________________________________________________________________________________________
4.0 View Jobs
Once you have clicked on view job the page below will open. This is where you can progress your jobs onsite at WHT. You can also click the book collection button and it will take you to that page or click home to take you back to the home screen. The data is auto filtered to newest to oldest Jobs. So your view should be your current work. The page only shows 10 jobs at a time. To get to the next 10/ pervious 10 use the arrows below.
Each column in the table has search functionality available, therefore please use the blank boxes below the table headers.
- 1st column is our Job Number reference.
- 2nd column is the date we booked the work in on our enterprise resource planner.
- 3rd column you will find your customer order number, our job status information and an estimated completion date.
- The job status field is to provide clarity as to where your components are within the heat treatment/coatings process. If this field is blank, then this will mean the parts have not started being processed, or the job has been omitted from scanning.
- Estimated completion date field, is a loose expectation of when your work maybe complete. (These dates are still being reviewed, so are not to be relied upon)
- 4th Column you will find the process description and an item description of your components.
- 5th Column is where you find item quantities and how many of them components have been shipped, such as part release. Additionally another field will populate when the job has been completely shipped, outlining which site has logged off that particular job, this will show where the work currently is situated.
5.0 View Ledger
This is the page you can see your Invoices, Credit notes and payments.
Again like the View jobs page you can search in any field and move forward and backwards to view more ledger entries using the arrows at the top and bottom of the page. On this page you can also request a copy invoice/credit note which will be emailed to your usual accounts email address by clicking on the PDF logo. This will auto pop a ‘confirm’ box . Select the option you require.
Accounts Queries – Head office 0161 797 9111 Option 1 or email – email@example.com
Progressing Jobs -
Manchester/Bury Site – 0161 797 9111
Birmingham Site – 0121 628 2552/0121 771 2467
Cambridge Site – 01954 233 700
Newcastle/Consett Site – 01207 501 085
Portal issues -
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 797 9111 and ask for Luke Wiggans or Rebecca Mortimer.
If you know of any of your colleagues that would like access to the portal the contact details above are who they need to enquire too.